Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

MVU - Mobile Video Unit (Vulture Team, National Training Center Ft Irwin, CA, USA)

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Yep my hubby was just saying the other day how he is seeing everyone waking up and I told him yep it’s the great awakening. He said yeah maybe my babes isn’t crazy. 🤣🤣

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

225 TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

vibby vibes been awesome! had to come back over and say "fqqk yeah"!!!!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

225Gematria: Your True Colors. Angels Of The Apocalypse. I Am With You Always. How Do I Make You Believe. Don’t Worry Be Happy. Hold That Beautiful Line. Love You My Sweet♥️

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

MVU
only one drop with MVU
date of drop 3/11
VK’s post 12:56= 3:11

Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q

MVU
13 22 21

Q 443
I'm from SoCal, everybody worked their ass off to win in space, so many people that made a lot of money in the 70s till 80s, it was a dream to make your country the greatest on earth, so many dreams destroyed💥, a fountain of talent squashed and sold out, it really hurts, we really cried when we watched each shuttle launch and knew we did that

It's coming back in a big way.
Space is critical to our NAT SEC.
Was terminated for a specific reason.💥
Godspeed, Patriot.
Q

NASA's Artemis 1 launch canceled over engine bleed malfunction

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/88185/nasas-artemis-1-launch-canceled-over-engine-bleed-malfunction/index.html

Q 1256
His sole purpose [WH visit] is to convince POTUS, to remain in the Iran deal.
You decide.
Q
What’s at risk?
$250B x 2 / year.
What the taxpayers don’t know.
NK developments r
Q

Biden COMPLICIT

You are on the RIGHT TRACK.
Sending CONFIRMATION

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

💯🆙⏭️🌩️💫😅🤪

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

underway?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Anything to do with this?
10 pics

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😁🌴🙏 Many deltas today!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Vibes are strong today

During Kahoot at the class I student-teach in, every response for the third, or fourth-to-last question had "3." replies.

So, 3 kids picked answer "A,"
3 kids picked answer "B,"
3 kids picked answer "C,"
and 3 kids picked answer "D"

3 - 3 - 3 - 3

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸❤️🐸❤️🐸❤️

Mad Scroller VIBE Rider The Quantum era is taking shape ...Whatever

Rubix confirms: Fookin HUGE!!

Princess Diana 🤔
Today is the anniversary of her "death"

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jen ... to his Publication

It was 31st 1997. I know this because my sister’s bday. I remember where exactly I was in LA when news broke.

In response Jen ... to his Publication

🤔 For those who are wondering why I posted this comment TODAY,
it's because it IS
Aug 31st in Australia 🇦🇺
We are all from around the World 🌏
in different TimeZones. 👍😃

(2) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥Global Mafia Ring is Broken Up - The Great Solar Flare is Coming💥

Message from the Supreme Council of Pléiadiens ...The Pleiadians are masters of light, consciousness and ascension, they are indeed the benevolent guardians of the evolution of humanity on Earth. The truth presented is only recognised, understood and disseminated by the TRULY AWAKE.

Finally, the time has come to present some revelations that many have been waiting for. This time all the parameters are in place to ensure success. That is about to begin. It brings us the light for higher levels of action to remove all negative forces and completely purify planet Earth. To then, enter the new positively polarised world. This is a formidable undertaking, but in the end the triumph will be ours.

https://finalwakeupcall.info/en/2022/08/30/global-mafia-ring-is-broken-up/

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Needs some high vibes today...had a funeral fkr a very dear friend that commited suicide...send funny memes ro cheer up and prayers for the family

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

May God help you in the days forward! Sending love your way! Take care and God Bless!

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

May God help you in the days forward! Sending love your way! Take care and God Bless!

(5) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

grumpy needs a vibe ck ☔️

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

wazzUp, everybody!?!🌟

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Reporting for vibe duty. Hi.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i agree when i can get my lil grandbaby patriot to eat one pea we are vibing VK

I just got home from work about a half an hour ago. Time to catch up and JOIN in on the VIBES!!!

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Stray Cat Strut Performed by Stray CatsFollow Stray Cats:Instagram: www.instagram.com/straycatsmusicTwitter: www.tw...

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

love love loved that song as a youngin...

(1) Show this thread

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

It feels like time is accelerating today.

In response Lila Walker to her Publication

I was thinking the exact same thing! Vibe high bright soul!

In response Lila Walker to her Publication

I was thinking the exact same thing! Vibe high bright soul!

(3) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:) 👀 like 11 🌟

i was going to say 8-11 kinda day 🙌

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

MVU = 56 > 11

56 = The End

(2) Show this thread