#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Major Vibes Underway.

Needs some high vibes today...had a funeral fkr a very dear friend that commited suicide...send funny memes ro cheer up and prayers for the family

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

May God help you in the days forward! Sending love your way! Take care and God Bless!

May God help you in the days forward! Sending love your way! Take care and God Bless!

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

So sorry for your loss , so many committing suicide . A young man here today committed suicide . It’s heart breaking . 🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

❤️Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

So sorry!😢 Lost my brother-in-law to that at end of January, truly a sad and hard situation to go through. Hugs!🤗🪷

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Thank you.. my best friend is reallly having a hard time with this. I appreciate the prayers

(1) Show this thread