Maybe the public needs to experience “all hope lost” before the military step in so they don’t so casually throw away service personnel lives in future.

It's looking to me that we're getting more and more drops, October is going to be full of huge infos, so much so that people won't be able to process it all. Everyone (90-95%) will know what's been going on these past few years. Most people will vote GOP, in even greater numbers than in 2020, and we all know how huge that was. Despite this the election will be called for the DEMs. Forcing everyone's hands to be played at once. The people will mass protest, mil will have to step up. A dark day (ten?). It's the last chance. If nothing happens everyone will be so disillusioned.
That's one of the dark day scenarios I've thought about. Could be on point but it's pure speculation at this point. We'll see how it works out though.
The one part I'm confident in is this has to play out in political time on the stage.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eikcuf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MrE Kuff, click on at the bottom under it