Maybe the public needs to experience “all hope lost” before the military step in so they don’t so casually throw away service personnel lives in future.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Many have surpassed that point and months if not years ago. Some i am sure that have already took their own lives. So whats the number that we say thats enough? One was too many. Truth, regardless of how hard it may be, is what is needed. Not lying and deceiving. Both sodes have done it well

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Yes, and other reasons is to expose every servant and those who don't value humanity.

I've been thinking about this lately myself, and I wonder if the military are waiting for the people to protest.

I don't know if you've seen a film called "V for Vendetta". I highly recommend it, it's not offensive to intelligence in the least.

Anyways, at the end of the film, literally EVERYONE joined the protest.

Perhaps the military are waiting for the people's "command".

But yes, also, this would be, by default, the moment that all hope is lost.

IMO, the end date of this show has been pre-planned just like O'biden's pre-recorded inauguration.

They seem to use the same numbering system as the cabal.

Black magic, White magic, Is there really a difference?

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

You would think that the point is reached, but people are still clueless to the fact that it is all organised corruption, and even if they know it's corrupt, they still don't know that it is the purest form of evil known to man.

If that point was reached, the people would act.

(1) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

A very astute observation

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

It's looking to me that we're getting more and more drops, October is going to be full of huge infos, so much so that people won't be able to process it all. Everyone (90-95%) will know what's been going on these past few years. Most people will vote GOP, in even greater numbers than in 2020, and we all know how huge that was. Despite this the election will be called for the DEMs. Forcing everyone's hands to be played at once. The people will mass protest, mil will have to step up. A dark day (ten?). It's the last chance. If nothing happens everyone will be so disillusioned.
That's one of the dark day scenarios I've thought about. Could be on point but it's pure speculation at this point. We'll see how it works out though.
The one part I'm confident in is this has to play out in political time on the stage.

maybe the last civilian option exhausted is 2020 election ballots destroyed? thats 9/3 i believe