Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Just thinking, would Elon Musk be sending up all the starlinks which by next year with the V2 will transmit direct to all mobile phones , if there was going to be a major, natural world disaster?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1562956451538014209?s=20

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Never a good look :)

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🔎

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response memes matter to her Publication

his back hurt

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Looked like a shoulder problem, I've made that exact motion when the pain hits me in my left shoulder, it's an arthritic kind of pain.

do you take magnesium? and iodine? and cold pressed organic oils?💌it may help

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Recipe please?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Dear Nana💌besides you eating moderate, as organic as you can, rinsing all veggies in applecider vinegar (bcs it zaps all parasittes), blessing your water and food, being grateful for everything,letting emotions travel through you, embracing the suck and always believe in healing, you need any coldpressed organic oil but I tend to lean towards blackseed oil, coconutoil with c60, hempseedoil/cannabisoil, the most local producer and holistic, of minerals and vitamins to add. Please remember your health and all the right ingridents are very important but the secret is Love 💌Love Humanity with all of you if everything else fails😅💕

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

pluss all the vitamins
all of them nana💌☕

(2) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I don't actually, I'll give them a try, thank you for sharing that with me! 🥰🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

(!) oh i am sure you will feel MUCH better doing this..everyday..for the rest of your life😅🪖and remember to bless your food💌it can hear you👀☕

(1) Show this thread