Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Just thinking, would Elon Musk be sending up all the starlinks which by next year with the V2 will transmit direct to all mobile phones , if there was going to be a major, natural world disaster?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1562956451538014209?s=20

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Never a good look :)

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response memes matter to her Publication

he needs a spritz of wd40

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

maybe elon made him self available to test invensions on, maybe they grow tissue and fest it on to a robot? he is sovereign and doesnt use the satanic labs to test but him self maybe? just speculating☝️😂

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Did Elon create a robotoid of himself to show the world the d.s. has been creating clones and robotoids? It would be a good start to the Awakening.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thats what I am leaning on to☺️,and other reasons like security and trolling is fun, i hear elon doesnt like repetative work that much, maybe bots can

(1) Show this thread

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

You will soon know whose real and whose not...

In response Royal Avyon to his Publication

in the meantime I🪖 will think for my self and I say elon is with us,and he was the whole time💌

(1) Show this thread

Mr Roboto❗️😏creepy shit, they’re probably walking among us ❗️😏getting ready attack 🤨

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I am sooooo confused

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

all I am gonna say the man is not what everybody think he is and being smart isn't is not the real Elon Musk check his history. not so much.

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

thats the one❤️😂💕💕💕💕💕:💕💕💕💕💕thank you,i needed that

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

his back hurt

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

TS 8:37 > 8+3+7=18

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Doans for clones.

(14) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Humans do not move that way.

In response Love Wins to her Publication

maybe there is a robotic elon to troll both sides of the equation(?)

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

i am so hoping he is not replaced and is him self and was good this whole time..but i am a romantic in some ways

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts