Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Just thinking, would Elon Musk be sending up all the starlinks which by next year with the V2 will transmit direct to all mobile phones , if there was going to be a major, natural world disaster?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1562956451538014209?s=20

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Does VK walk that way sometimes? Just sayin'.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🔎

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response memes matter to her Publication

Did Elon create a robotoid of himself to show the world the d.s. has been creating clones and robotoids? It would be a good start to the Awakening.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response memes matter to her Publication

he needs a spritz of wd40

(12) Show this thread

Never.
Space Force connection?

Caps = 14 (Second time today) > 5:5.
TS = 11:36 > 236 > 11.

https://qalerts.app/?n=236

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

John F Kennedy Jr 159
A Week To Remember 159
Alice And Wonderland 159
The Elect One Of God 159
Time To Wake Up 159
United We Stand 159
God Has Returned 159
God Is Alive In A Life 159

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Ok, color me confused... is Starlink a good or bad thing? The tholian web was bad, but the towers are bad. Funded by Trump's DOD, through Musk... Trump sometimes puts things in the spotlight to "show" us... But then again Space Force. Head is spinning, lol!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Scat ling to her Publication

Appreciate the Tholian Web reference.

(3) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

:)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Isee

(1) Show this thread

[0] ;)

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🤔🤔🤔 I posted several 111118 pics earlier today 👀#sync

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I cant get starlink so I’ll have to build up my eye link

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

rhis canecacross my feed tiday VK…then Kats post …mmmm..#Fooked https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nCqDdsZY7RA.

DOES STAR LINKS TIE INTO DEATH SHOT GRAPHENE>

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

StarLink is the Tower Killer.

(3) Show this thread