#prayerteam

So many families have been hurt by the systems of this world and there is one out there right now going through so much, I know they are just one of many, this family has been splintered and separated by the state, 6 children all placed in different housing, children who lost their grandfather only a year ago, children who have watched their mother in an abusive situation, too much for any child to have to bear, trust me on this as I know I grew up in one similar, I am asking for Prayers for this family that I will not name at this time as I know GOD sees just who they are, if You would please pray for this family to be reunited and relocated to their grandmothers house, along with their mom, it hurts to be a kid in a situation like this, it hurts me to write this as I feel the pain there, but I know its the first step calling out to God for help that is much needed. If you could just try for them, while knowing God is listening, it would mean so much. 🙏🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication

🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Lifting this family up in prayers 🙏🙏🙏

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Lifting this family up in prayers 🙏🙏🙏

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Prayers Up!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up In Jesus Name 🙏🙏🙏

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen. 🙏🕊️🙏

(2) Show this thread

IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Amen🙏❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

[One of my favorites]

“Our heavenly Father has a thousand ways to provide for us, of which we know nothing.”

― Ellen G. White, Ministry of Healing (pub 1905)

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Prayers sent🙏💖

In response Blu Bird to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

prayers and tears lifted up to our Father for this precious family....and so many more
🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray today for this family that is shattered by difficulties and abuse. Please Lord gather them in your protective and loving arms. Lead them safely to their grandmothers home and provide for their every need. Restore them to safety and security and keep them united with you as their unbreakable and mighty tether. Bring them peace and rest as they begin a new life in you Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

IN Jesus' Name, Amen. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

God bless this family and bring them to safely.

I love your heart, Jason.

The Lord will hear us. 🙏❤️🙏❤️

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Indeed HE will. 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝💜🏁☝🙏☝🙏☝🙏

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
May Father in Heaven Bless All ❤️
Love to you Jason 🙌🏻🥰

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Love to You too Beverly.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers for this family in need. I join Jason in prayer and faith that they will be fully restored by your holy name Father. Help us to help all of the many families in need by turning to you our loving Creator for guidance, courage and strength as we wrestle the unholy forces plaguing our world. 🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

praying the whole armor of God in them and around them.
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

In my thoughts, heart & prayers!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏 I am saying many Prayers❤️❤️❤️

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏💗🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏🙏🙏

In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Dear Father, I come in prayer to you, to please mend this broken family, and help them to get back together and stay together. They want to be a family. Please help them!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Amen. 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Dear Heavenly Father, we pray for the unity of this broken family under the canapy of your Divine Protection and Love. Please hear all the prayers for this family in need, so be it, in Jesus' name. Amen.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Lord God, i thank you for all your grace and glory. all the blessing we see and don't see. please help bring together the family Jason speaks of and the many other's we know are out there. bring us all into your light and help us to help each other. in Jesus's name i pray. Amen

In response Natalie Fish to her Publication

🙏Amen! 🙏

In response Natalie Fish to her Publication

I’m in complete agreement with Natalie dear Lord. We need you now and always. Please guide our thoughts, hearts and hands to do the work so necessary for those around us. I ask that you place a hedge of protection around us as we are in service to you and your kingdom. In Jesus name I pray! 🙏❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread