Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Another good reason to avoid getting that poison in your body. YOU DON'T NEED A VACCINE FOR A COLD VIRUS WITH 99%RECOVERY RATE AND IS CURED AND PREVENTED WITH HCQ OR IVERMECTIN!

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

So why would anyone bother getting vacinated... especially for a virus with a 99.98% survival rate?

#saveourchildren 🙏🏽 🌞Dutch Patriot 🇱🇺🐸 ❤️🛸🌳🖋🔔

We are of the human race and made by God. He made man without masks. The Earth has everything: sufficient food, clean drinking water and beautiful nature, the sun and the moon. We just need each other, so please stick together and love each other. Never keep distance from eachother!

TRUMPWON 🇺🇸 Love & Light ❤️💫

stop the world and let me tge f off🤬! I am so over this bull shit!!

Has there ever been an “administration” so unprepared for the job? Thank God this is temporary!

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

They will not cease until we are each encased in a plastic bubble, which they will fill with poison gas.

Ridiculous. These people are stupid.

I saw yesterday they are selling shirts with built in masks. This needs to end before it becomes a way of life.

BREAKING NEWS
All children must now be born with a mask already in place.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

What a ditz. She doesn't even sound like she knows what she is talking about when she's double talking...Circle around again, Raggety Ann!

No.

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

I cannot believe this circus!!!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

Of course, so getting the vaccine does nothing what so ever. People get it either for fear or to try to get back to "normal" life.

Nope, not gonna let that happen. Gotta keep controlling people who allow it.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

If the cax worked there would be no need to social distance. lol

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

#OrangeChickBad. LOVE it!

I'm all for God and country. Took the oath and will defend our freedom.together not divided.was imdaclutz on twit

the vax is designed to change dna. what is benefits besidesnothing i dont know

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

what the crap!

must not be on Federal property since she is not wearing a mask 🤣