My favorite Congresswoman. She deserves two seats.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I hope she didn't apologize! Please let there be one left!

In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication

the best ones stepped down with President TRump.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Kelly Price to her Publication

I agree ...If she could break this easily now ... she was never strong to begin with

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

she didnt break....i am sure that isnt the full story. She has been coming on full speed ahaed & super strong, to just break so easily. something with this sounds a little off to me.

She had this platform & moment to Fight for her ground ... She did not fight like a lioness in my eyes ... I know a woman who is prepared & has her ducks in a row .. she did'nt

In response Mitzi Reeves to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

i am not sure. She seems to still be fighting according to her posts. That's why I think there is more to it. Only part of the story was reported or falsely reported or someone lied when telling the reporter what she actually did & said.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Mitzi Reeves to her Publication

I heard her words & testemony loud & clearly .... There was absolutely NO fight in her energy

(1) Show this thread