My favorite Congresswoman. She deserves two seats.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I hope she didn't apologize! Please let there be one left!

In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication

the best ones stepped down with President TRump.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Kelly Price to her Publication

I agree ...If she could break this easily now ... she was never strong to begin with

she didnt break....i am sure that isnt the full story. She has been coming on full speed ahaed & super strong, to just break so easily. something with this sounds a little off to me.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @iztim1r in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Mitzi Reeves to her Publication

She had this platform & moment to Fight for her ground ... She did not fight like a lioness in my eyes ... I know a woman who is prepared & has her ducks in a row .. she did'nt

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

i am not sure. She seems to still be fighting according to her posts. That's why I think there is more to it. Only part of the story was reported or falsely reported or someone lied when telling the reporter what she actually did & said.

(1) Show this thread

In response Mitzi Reeves to her Publication

Lets watch her reactions next ... i will watch her every move