Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

...when one stands in the middle of the road, there is a definitive risk, one might just be run over.

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

Yall really need to calm down! Flynn also just gave an interview saying the military is NOT in control. You think they are going to all get up there and say yes it real! Look at all these comms we decoded- here is the strategies? disinformation is necessary.

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

she called Illhan Omar out on twatter for marrying her brother😂 Id say shes still fighting.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

She lied & now fooked! RINO in disguise.

Jesus SAVES! Granddaughter of Armenian Massacre survivor. Married 44 years, mom of 2 daughters, plays 🪗 RN who refused vaccine.

disinfo? or they threatened her.

Hard pass. She bent the knee. Severely disappointed.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

if she bent the knee ONCE ...HARD PASS for me too.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

hello, how did you get the stars like that in your name, i have tried and it doens't work.

(2) Show this thread

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

She doesn't deserve shit.
She did NOT stand up for her Truth.
She did NOT stand up for Honor.

She lost her Committees anyway.
AND
She lost the support of the Q Army.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

#She sold out to save herself and still lost, sad!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

I think Congress is the right word in use for SS correctly... Snakes and Satan are at home here
We will have to put this 2×... out from our Vocabulary
FF, TT...
😇😇

(5) Show this thread

She just denounced Q??? What's up with this??

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

I secomd this :) She is a true patriot ❤️🇺🇸double seat 💯

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

*second 😆🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Stands as 1 of 2 against the Established GOP, RINOs, and Dems. Fearless to do that.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

But tonight she threw Q under the bus

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

How?

(1) Show this thread

... “wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.” Be her. (Pic:“Old Bea”)

A seat for her butt and a seat for her balls. I'll vote them in too.

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I hope she didn't apologize! Please let there be one left!

In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication

the best ones stepped down with President TRump.

(1) Show this thread

she is from my district! myself along with 80% of pur county voted for her!

A poor Poetaster who likes a good haiku. ❤ A Citizen of The US. ❤ I Love My President Trump & YES, He is doing a Great Job too! ❤

lol not cuz she's fat. but b/c she's Patriotic.

Here to stand for what's right

keep up the great work she could become speaker or President

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

God bless her! I love her. She boldly stands firm for what's right and sane. Every patriot should have her back ... and be inspired to#HoldTheLine

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DEMS HAVE ( AOC ). PATRIOTS HAVE ( PISTOL PACKIN GREEN ) THATS A WIN I’D SAY

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

THATS OUR ( GREEN ) NEW DEAL 😉😉

(1) Show this thread

courage

she knows whar she knows.
she is trumpling upon serpents and scorpions and nothing shall by anymeans hurt her

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Common Law Due Process 2 0 - YouTube

This video goes into the nuts and bolts of a process called "Reconciliation", and how that will play a role post "Discharge" of the Foreign Emoluments and th...

Yes! Love this lady God bless her!!

@ghostezra she is 🔥

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Yes, she's good, but I'm pleased as punch with my Rep Boebert; love her second amendment video!

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response slick roq to his Publication

In response slick roq to his Publication

Yes. Those 2 against the whole establishment. Fearless.

(2) Show this thread

She is what we need. People w/ a back-bone, that does not let firey darts Slow Her Down!! Those of us who speak boldly, those "they" can not control, are a threat to their agenda/narrative. May GOD keep her from the evil that would love to destroy her.

In response Alisha Green to his Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

God bless her.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

She is a complete and total BADASS!!!!!!🙌🇺🇸

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Yep

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

she has the heart of a warrior💪🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Very support to stand with this Patriot

AWAKE LIKE TUCK, PATRIOT, MILITARY ACADEMY GRAD, IN MEXICO - THEY CALL ME QUAPO

I've been donating. Everyone please do if you can, remember the financial engine this brave patriot is up against... the Rothschilds... need I say more? If all of us gave her 5 bucks... that would be meaningful and NOTHING to you.