Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

5 Years ago i was a lost and lonely Aussie walking down this Anon street . I had no idea what an anon was, I didnt know what a Dig or a Digger was, nore did i now what a crumb was nore how to bake a bread, but a few Keks later, a, Fren, a Frog, I Met a heap of awesome diggers & Bakers.
I Love you all, & not in a Ghey Way.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

I'm 6 years in. I to had to learn and verify everything . many rabbit hole did i go, many sleepless nights , pot after pot of coffee. and becoming vary isolated because people would not believe anything i said. Now i hold my head up high with a smile to all that look, and if they ask, i will softly say --are you ready for the truth now..!! when this is all over i pray we all get to meet.. 1969 had Woodstock- the 90s had live Aid- what will our be.? 😍🤗

In response God wins1717 to his Publication

So many of us have this same or similar story--5 years for me. It would be so amazing if we could have a major gathering once on the other side of all of this--or numerous gatherings in various locations so everyone would have a better chance of attending.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

have you heard of Dan Burish ?? who talks about his work with--"Majestic"12-- Aquarius project.-- met a "J-Rod"-- "S-4",-- "Stargates" and "Looking glass"-- discusses the "Cube"...

I really don't recall what it was I saw of Dan Burish some time ago but will look into it. Thank you!

In response God wins1717 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashka 4517, click on at the bottom under it