Anyone know where I can get a nice frame for this? I want to hang it in the living room.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I have convinced some but I seem crazy to a few. Looking foward to the rebirth of our nation! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Go Pepe!!!

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

I'm making birth announcements from our and sending it out to family/ friends..
we should all celebrate the birth of a brand new future, right?!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

My Favorite for Months now E! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

Thank you.. im sending these out for xmas this year.. Yeah sure I'll have to wait 10 months to enjoy it.. But at least no one will be left out..πŸ˜‰

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

Why 10 months??????

(1) Show this thread

Me too🀣🀣 it will make my day🀣🀣🀣

55 yr old grandma. Patriot Trump is my president. Q follower. πŸΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ grandkids call me BEGA.

I need one too. Most of my family think i am crazy.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

:)

β€œOn earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

my husband and I are considered the crazy couple.......we are laughin.....when all comes out they will be coming to us for information.....it was hard in the beginning but we have moved past that or moved up further together.......which im so glad we made the transition together......Im grateful for the ones on here who helped us to stay strong....those words mean more than an unwake person can even imagine......we dont hold it against them for not understanding, we had to keep moving forward, as we will be there when they are ready or not they will find out......

Trump supporter from Day One! USAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

omg me too!!!!!❀️

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Happened to me AGAIN just about 30 min ago πŸ™„

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

πŸ’ Love that Idea!! 😎

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

πŸ’ Love that Idea!! 😎

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

yep ......unbearable ---

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

STILL waiting for the day to come. I'm just avoiding certain people until that day comes. I know I can NOT open their eyes at this point, I've done all I could and I refuse to take responsibility for their lack of awareness. They've been warned and they've chosen to believe I'm crazy.

im ready, I'm so tired of feeling crazy. I'm starting to believe I'm the crazy one!

moi aussi 😎

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That would effectively be called "Ghosting"

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

i did my part to bring the paper precious metal market down today. bought real silver bars.

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

At the point where they think I need therapy.....still waiting for the "prove them wrong" part. Running out of places to put the goal posts. πŸ˜‰

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Hey, I want to order one, too!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

I'd like to hang it up at work also. All my co workers ate lining up like sheep to get the vaccine,and I work in a hospital. no independent research. they voted for Biden thinking it was going to be great and they still dont have a clue what is going on???

...ditto!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

I am so tired of them all saying that I have lost my mind! They tell me to read the history books!! What?? I told them this is HISTORY that will blow the books UP!! It's called The Great Awakening!! When People finally realize that our President was annointed and appointed by God, I will shush then! God's speed to all, Amen!

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

ME 2.

Digital Bodyguard for Vince & Linda McMahon #4VKM

Setting up a Print shop as we speak.... tell me where to send it and I'll print a nice Canvas one out for you ... 16" x22"

In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication

Omg. Too kind. I was semi joking but now that you offered. Lol. Could this even print pixel wise?

(1) Show this thread