Q gives you enough to press on and hold the line without the ability to pinpoint future events with regards to dates and times. Often times, drops make perfect sense after events have already happened in time. An encouragement, rather than a predicter. Imagine if the enemy had the roadmap? Just know that all movies end eventually, and with regards to game theory, there are only a limited set of future possible moves left as the game concludes.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

i had hope that something would be done by now. I've given up, it's all bullshit. How much more do I have to lose, lost everything due to Pandemic and Cuomo. NY city waitress here and out of work almost a year. Trump left us holding the bag, I won't be voting for him again Tired of Q and all the bullshit. I get that us not knowing, when just tired of all of the set ups. I'm out, probably never will vote again.

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

WATCHING CLOSELY....👁👁🔥🔥

Thank God. I have driven my husband nuts about it but he draws the line at satanic rituals, pedophiles and cgi. He does love Trump though. I told him he will be eating crow soon, though. We both are veterans and he fought for our freedom along with so many others. ❤️🇺🇸

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Well said

Well you're taking over that role then, bc I know Trump wouldn't leave America and the world hanging, so I'm left with trying to find narratives which fits Trump's behavior and character. And you're the only one prodiving such a narrative. The body-double narrative is truly the ONLY one which fits Trump's behavior and character. Anything else and Trump would have betrayed more nervousness and less certainty. The BEST is YET to COME!!!

I get not giving your enemy the plays and time. But I need to know why we aren't letting the people know that the military is in charge, or that Biden Administration and 117th Congess is not legit.

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

Are you familiar with The Queen's Gambit? 👑 The strategy not the show.....

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

i gotta funny feeling about Rush
so many times through the past 30 yrs i would think... how come he cant really see it? how does he get to stay on? where is the ok coming from to let him stay on air? now pence is welcomed into the Herotage Foundation.
i gotta sick feeling
needles to say
drain it
i trust Lin Wood

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

Im wondering if Pence is hoing to be the biggest psyop of them all. Just cant make up my mind about him.

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yes, somewhere along the way, it has shifted from#HOPIUM to#Certainty for me. I KNOW that this Country will not stand for these evil rulers, and that there WILL be Justice.
I don't know when or how, but I have zero doubt that it is coming.
Thank you Patriots for saving our Country.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Dates change constantly. Please don't focus, believe or rely on any dates you see. It will just become more frustrating and disappointing. Simply prepare, watch and wait.#prayalways

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Never let your enemies know your next move and for God's sake never let them see you sweat!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I'm kind of like Charlie Ward...

I'm just sitting back enjoying The Show at this point.

Prepared, stocked up, heavily armed, but enjoying The Show!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

haha! same!!!! 💥💵❤️🙏🏼🎉📺🍿🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

A plan is nice, but even with the best plan time tables do change for various reasons from time to time.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Timing and dates are irrelevant to me.
We often forget that between the 3rd and 5th dimensions the 4th dimension exists: TIME.
I believe that by trying to decifer exact dates and timing we set the bar very high. A lot of the people that we were able to get on board the Q train throughout 2020 lost all faith when things "didn't happened" when they were told they would, eventhough things are actually happening.
After putting so much pressure on dates and timing, 11/3, 12/14, 12/18, 1/6, 1/20, 1/30, etc...we created a monster. 🙈🙈
God is in control. Only he knows when the right TIME will be.❤

Agree. The most ironic thing is that many times we may have been right, things are done hidden and behind the scenes. I believe the 20th was a huge day with many arrests. They just weren't public.

Agree. The most ironic thing is that many times we may have been right, things are done hidden and behind the scenes. I believe the 20th was a huge day with many arrests. They just weren't public.

(3) Show this thread

5D chess... brillant

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

This is how I know our movement is working and has [Them] Panicking.
How many times do you walk by the checkout isle at a grocery store and read ridiculous stories on the cover of "The National Enquirer"?
How come the media allows it to continue publishing for decades if the stories are so ludicrous and unbelievable?
If Q is such a joke, then why does the Lamestream Media, BigTech and D.C. continue to censor and shut us down?🤔🤔

I think we know exactly why.😉
WWG1WGA

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

(1) Show this thread