Q gives you enough to press on and hold the line without the ability to pinpoint future events with regards to dates and times. Often times, drops make perfect sense after events have already happened in time. An encouragement, rather than a predicter. Imagine if the enemy had the roadmap? Just know that all movies end eventually, and with regards to game theory, there are only a limited set of future possible moves left as the game concludes.

i had hope that something would be done by now. I've given up, it's all bullshit. How much more do I have to lose, lost everything due to Pandemic and Cuomo. NY city waitress here and out of work almost a year. Trump left us holding the bag, I won't be voting for him again Tired of Q and all the bullshit. I get that us not knowing, when just tired of all of the set ups. I'm out, probably never will vote again.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SissyQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sissy Maga, click on at the bottom under it