This is what humanity is all about

My biggest issue my entire life is homeless living on the street like animsls. I dont care how they got there they deserve better just a chance -I have found an abandoned elementary school in the town where I live on 12 acres If things go like I have planned it will be remodeled into multi family dwelling with life skill classes to help homeless

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

OMG I’m 😭 this touched my ❤️❤️❤️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

yes! 💯
no one should ever be homeless

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Hopefully, we will all stick together because I too want us all to work together on projects. Veterans/children/our elders needs are all at the top of my list.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Its going to be a beautiful sight seeing people caring for each other again
There is no limit on what we can do

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I think we all have huge dreams of bringing back smiles and hope. Thanks for sharing this. Great story!

🤗aww, love this ! aatahua!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I work for the New Orleans Mission. we have several properties and programs including the Angel network as well as veterans programs.. hit me up if you know of anyone in need of help.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

so amazing and life affirming…every soul counts❤️❤️❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏 Depending on where you are, I would love to come help out.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

West Texas

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Does not look like much but I have big plans

(2) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

This story is just beautiful, we can all help each other! I love the idea of taking an abandoned school and providing housing and skills classes. I hope this idea takes off, would love to help in my own area!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

we can all do something and then it turns into something huge as a group
we the people

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Love this idea! 💖 I had wondered about empty shopping centers; there are so many now;. but abandoned schools are a much better idea since they're built with individual rooms that could easily be turned into mini apartments! They already have restrooms and cafeterias; all that would really need to be added is showers. A community vegetable garden cared for by the residents would be great too.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

This property has plenty of dirt for that exact thing -a community garden
We can all help someone

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

That was beautiful!

I will remember this when I see the news report about this wonderful place.
God Bless you, and I will add my positive energy to your dream. ❤️
WWG1WGA

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

I want to be a part of this! My humanitarian project is to help veterans, how can we be a part of this? Please post where we can help and expand this project.

In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication

Last year I was looking at building a mobil shower trailer so homeless could clean up get some clean clothes and wash and dry their clothes on site -give them toiletries and a hot dog or burger -just move around town with it -2-3 showers in it few washers and dryers need a big generator but very doable

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Love stories like this!!💗🙏

Where is Tony's food truck?
I love Tachos!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Great video!

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

THIS IS AWESOME CONGRATULATIONS TO TONY NOW WORK HARD AND PAY IT FORWARD GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Wow, what a story. The best part is he was willing to work and earn his way. This is what wealthy people should be doing with their money instead of buying themselves another home, another yacht, another car...God bless Tony and those willing to help him.
😇

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Beautiful!
I’m not crying 😭

so much more of this coming ❤️🙏💙