Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

This is what humanity is all about

My biggest issue my entire life is homeless living on the street like animsls. I dont care how they got there they deserve better just a chance -I have found an abandoned elementary school in the town where I live on 12 acres If things go like I have planned it will be remodeled into multi family dwelling with life skill classes to help homeless

Hopefully, we will all stick together because I too want us all to work together on projects. Veterans/children/our elders needs are all at the top of my list.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Its going to be a beautiful sight seeing people caring for each other again
There is no limit on what we can do

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It certainly is :). I cannot wait :).

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Im feeling blessed to be going through this with such beautiful souls! ❤️

(2) Show this thread