Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

when is this bs going to end? i am one worried person as i have family and friends who want to remain clueless and willing to take another jab! What do I do?

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

The only thing I can think of is that they are advertising the Comarity Covid vaccine , which is the FDA approved Pfizer Vax but it was not in production last I heard , and people go in and say they was the Covid Vax and they get the EUA one .
Tell them to ask for the Comatity Vax, as that is the only FDA approved one .
They may balk if its not available and ask them ‘why the deception?’
https://earthnewspaper.com/2021/12/27/cdc-confirms-comirnaty-not-available-in-usa-meaning-no-fda-approved-covid-vax-is-available-to-americans-by-jack-hadfield/

The FDA decieved this country about the covid vaccines. the whole time it was an EAU and cominarty was and still is not available in this country. I will never trust the FDA or CDC again!

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stitcher in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

Of course not . However people dont know that the Comarity is not available in the USA. Perhaps your family will become more aware and a bit concerned at the deception that they are advertising on TV a vax ghat is not available and the EUA one is not actually FDA approved - or not