Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

when is this bs going to end? i am one worried person as i have family and friends who want to remain clueless and willing to take another jab! What do I do?

The only thing I can think of is that they are advertising the Comarity Covid vaccine , which is the FDA approved Pfizer Vax but it was not in production last I heard , and people go in and say they was the Covid Vax and they get the EUA one .
Tell them to ask for the Comatity Vax, as that is the only FDA approved one .
They may balk if its not available and ask them ‘why the deception?’
https://earthnewspaper.com/2021/12/27/cdc-confirms-comirnaty-not-available-in-usa-meaning-no-fda-approved-covid-vax-is-available-to-americans-by-jack-hadfield/

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

The FDA decieved this country about the covid vaccines. the whole time it was an EAU and cominarty was and still is not available in this country. I will never trust the FDA or CDC again!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

Of course not . However people dont know that the Comarity is not available in the USA. Perhaps your family will become more aware and a bit concerned at the deception that they are advertising on TV a vax ghat is not available and the EUA one is not actually FDA approved - or not

(1) Show this thread