Nebraska us the latest State to leave the School Board Union.

The other states that have left the NSBA include Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

So arrogant!! We are taking OUR COUNTRY back one COUNTY at a time!! This POS needs to go..................glad to see and hear other states are on board too and fighting the School Board Unions!! Keep up the great work Patriots!!

WE THE PEOPLE ARE FED UP AND WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK!! 🙏♥️🦅

https://www.wral.com/johnston-school-board-votes-to-censure-member-give-ultimatum-to-resign/20431409/

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

thats awesome news! i didnt know! ty!

Wow...I'm surprised to see California. I'm sure Oregon won't leave till Kate is does.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Get with it Oklahoma!