Feels like God in Heaven is going to equip all the good people with boomerangs all at the same time.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🍿

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Amen

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Nice timestamp, Doq. Q post#100. "Who is the Queen of England?" From Queen, Diana, London Mayor, MI6 agents dead, what was reported?,what really happened? Wealth. Corruption. Secret society. Evil. Germany. Merkel. Migrants. Assets. What are assets? Operations. Satan. Who follows? what does upsidedown cross represent? Who openly wears? Spirit cooking. Cult....

Time to shine God's light on all the evil. Time to bring God's justice down on all the corrupt. Time for God's sovereignty to rule. It is time to expose ALL the Truth! The Truth will set us free!
FREEDOM!!!
WWG1WGAWW❣️🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

That's A Big 10-4! 💕🙏💕👍💕 🤸

Roger That! 💕🙏💕👍💕🎶💕🌼

God Speed...God Bless! 💕🙏💕👍💕🌼

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

What a plan. I love it.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

What a plan. I love it.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🏻

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,that was fire

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

From your lips to God’s ears! God bless you Doq!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

I will take one pleeeze!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Anyone old enough to remember this haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp0C61PbrLk

My Boomerang Won't Come Back - Charlie Drake 1961 HQ Lyrics MusiClypz - YouTube

♫ BOSE Wireless Headphones https://amzn.to/2Svd2VV♫ Best HEADPHONES (Under $100) https://amzn.to/2RlrQGA♫ YouTube Music Pop Song Playlists in Year Order:- 20...

cool 😎🤞suis une ninja du boomerang 🤣

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Glory HALLELUJAH!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Father, may those chosen, be your humble instruments, bringing You glory and honor.
In Jesus name.🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Light is Truth. Darkness is lies. To live in the light is to live in Truth. To live in darkness is to hate Truth.

To know and live in Truth is to be a light in the world. That light shines and exposes the lies of the enemy which live in darkness. So be a bright light of Truth so that the world will see the lies of the enemy. For our current battle is being fought in the shadows. And the darkness of the shadows hides the enemy from our sight.

Shine brightly my friends so you can see the path and expose the enemy. For the day is coming that we will no longer battle in the darkness. The blazing fire of God's judgment is rising like the sun and that fire will be exposing what has been hiding in the dark. At that moment, strike fast and hard with your sword of Truth! Do not let the enemy escape. May the Lord consume the world in His baptism of FIRE!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Massive upheaval last few days at local levels here. Patriots regain control of schools. Policy corrections taking place. BAM.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🪃

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is a convergence DoQ!
RECKONING INCOMING!

The dark Angel that has been over this nation for so long is going to have his fookn wings clipped!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Dear Lord, Overwhelm the DS system. Amen!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

BIG BANG/BIG BOOM/THE HARVEST/REAPING THE WHIRLWIND

"For They Sow the Wind and Shall Reap the Whirlwind." Hosea 8:7

According to the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, "Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction," Otherwise Known as COSMIC JUSTICE, "KARMA", or what the Old Testament Prophets Referred to as "REAPING WHAT YOU SOW."
The Deep State DEM-ONS and RINOS have Sown the Seeds of their Own Destruction and will Soon Reap the Consequences their Actions
Trump and the "BABY BOOMERS" (the 60's Generation who are now in their 60's) are about to Deliver Ultimate "BOOM-ERANG -- A COSMIC Can of WHOOP-ASS that will Simultaneously Destroys the Deep State and Sow the Seeds for the Rebirth and Resurrection of a New Humanity that Humbly Recognizes and Consciously Celebrates the Spirit of God as it Lives WITHIN Our Individual and Planetary Heart and the Quantum Heart of All Creation

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Boomers were born late 40's. Those born after WW2. There was a " boom" of births after soldiers returned home from the war. I am considered a " boomer" and was born in 1949. We boomers are a generation of faith, family, patriotism and wisdom. 😇

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

ooh luv this pic!! Who remembers Stone Cold Steve Austin?
The Don and him enjoyed entertaining the crowds! Luved watching The Don, such a badass!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE

The Battle of the Billionaires takes place at WrestleMania 23 - YouTube

The Battle of the Billionaires takes place at WrestleMania 23More WWE - http://www.wwe.com/

(3) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

lotta light moving too

🙏

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸