I used to think Truth Social was the goal, but really it was AnonUp. This site is truly something special.

Only people mentioned by @TWM316 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

A million times better than Truth Social. True patriots here who support one another, love each other and pray for one another. Standing together in Truth!
πŸ₯° πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ™

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ’–

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

❀️Yes. AU is my Heartland every day. ❀️

"Nothing but love here, in peace and harmony
Nothing but love here, it's our destiny"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpgn5By1FLQ

Stick Figure - Heartland - YouTube

New album 'Wisdom' - https://ineffable.to/WISDOM"Heartland" from Stick Figure's album "Burial Ground"Available on iTunes now: http://msclvr.co/WSflL5Live Dru...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I agree πŸ‘. A family of beautiful hearts and souls.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

AU is the GOLD standard for social media, IMHO!! Heart minded, caring Patriots uplifting humanity one post at a time!!

Much LOVE to ALL!! πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ¦…

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

And to you Patriot. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

It's the absolute best!!! Feels like together we broke the Matrix...but that's just me❀️

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

indeed βœ¨πŸ•Šβœ¨

It Truly is .. πŸ’―

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

duh.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

I so agree πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŽπŸ’βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ™

good to see you tonight 😘

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Accept truth....it matters.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

a precursor to TS
still many don’t know about usπŸ₯°

πŸ™ŒπŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸ₯°πŸ™Œ

1010 β™₯️

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

*It is AnonUp not was ;)

😎😍πŸ₯°

TouchΓ© :)

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

:) I πŸ’–LoveπŸ’™ AU β™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύ πŸ₯°πŸ˜
πŸ™βœ¨ Kobayashi, Thank YOU so very much for creating this 🀩🌟 Amazing Space πŸŒŒβœ¨πŸ™ You are the Absolute Best !!!@administrator
πŸ™God Bless You & Much LoveπŸ’•

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

We couldn’t do this without him☺️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Absolutely!!! Thank you@administrator!

(2) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

;)

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

I’m laughing so hard at Your Gifs πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

(1) Show this thread