George shared this on George Chat on TG.
The wild and eerie life of supposedly dead anti-virus software pioneer John McAfee is only becoming more mysterious.
https://t.me/georgechat/519418

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Um, am I the only one here who is suspicious because this is Netflix??

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

An incredible genius man. He has it all! Can you imagine the sh** he has on everyone.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Can you even imagine the amount of shit this man had on literally every single human.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

He was a whitehat who became a blackhat.
Gained their trust
Then fooked them right up.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

He thought it IRS after him and later found out it was HRC and Co. "He has it all" and has been John Galted.

I'm social mediaing you right now from a Spanish Prison, like John McAfee did.

lol

(1) Show this thread

#wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #Trump #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #Potus #Biblical #WhiteHouse

Selection Code Full Movie 2022
Get Ticket: https://etios.xyz/selection-code-movie

I think He will also help to take down/Expose the IRS/Fed Reserve etc etc.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Initial RESURRECTION of One Who was Thought to Be Dead. It's Going to Be Biblical!

THIS WEDNESDAY ON NETFUX!

Contractor that "did work for Disney also" and hearsay of a hit man. For murdering his dogs. Idk.