🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You are in the top 1% of 1% of people on earth that have any clue as to what's really habbening. That deserves naming. That is a big responsibility. You have no idea how important you are. Pray more. Ground. Hydrate. Eat less. We're going to need to be very light on our feet.

#FamilyIsEverything

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Does this have to do with Jetson White's videos regarding midnight on 9/3? Because Juan has been a guest in at least two separate videos where Jetson was included, to me it lends credibility to his videos. If it is true, I want to be in a Trump hotel on that evening or someplace where I don't have to "be light on my feet."

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

ive not heard juan agree with what Jetson is pushing. jetson is acting like juan is a source for his info but i think he twists, things, to fit his narrative. he deletes anyone who leaves comments questioning his spaceship rapture

I just heard of Jetson a few months ago and got really excited watching The Rapture Event: A Divine Time Travel Operation
and The New West IS The Plan To Save The World. I decided to rewatch the 1 -7 videos as there was only a few when I saw it earlier. Started watching and it made me think of the comment Q2infinity 5D Earth-Z made about Jetson's videos so I came back to re-read her comment.

I had just watched the Trump Time Travel Miracle/Operation before I found Jetson and that was a perfect lead in. Was just going to share the link for the Time Travel Miracle but YouTube has deleted it 😒

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Evangelina to her Publication

his stuff is still there. for those believing his alien rapture event, you got about 12 days left.
https://youtu.be/KmsNE2ieMrM

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Thanks! I had it saved under a different channel. Weird they would take one channels and not another. Not sure where the aliens come in to this event?

(1) Show this thread