πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You are in the top 1% of 1% of people on earth that have any clue as to what's really habbening. That deserves naming. That is a big responsibility. You have no idea how important you are. Pray more. Ground. Hydrate. Eat less. We're going to need to be very light on our feet.

#FamilyIsEverything

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Does this have to do with Jetson White's videos regarding midnight on 9/3? Because Juan has been a guest in at least two separate videos where Jetson was included, to me it lends credibility to his videos. If it is true, I want to be in a Trump hotel on that evening or someplace where I don't have to "be light on my feet."

ive not heard juan agree with what Jetson is pushing. jetson is acting like juan is a source for his info but i think he twists, things, to fit his narrative. he deletes anyone who leaves comments questioning his spaceship rapture

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angela111117 in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

I just heard of Jetson a few months ago and got really excited watching The Rapture Event: A Divine Time Travel Operation
and The New West IS The Plan To Save The World. I decided to rewatch the 1 -7 videos as there was only a few when I saw it earlier. Started watching and it made me think of the comment Q2infinity 5D Earth-Z made about Jetson's videos so I came back to re-read her comment.

I had just watched the Trump Time Travel Miracle/Operation before I found Jetson and that was a perfect lead in. Was just going to share the link for the Time Travel Miracle but YouTube has deleted it πŸ˜’

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Evangelina to her Publication

his stuff is still there. for those believing his alien rapture event, you got about 12 days left.
https://youtu.be/KmsNE2ieMrM

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Juan has been on two show with Jetson and others, which lends credibility to his videos. There are so many synchronicities with the proofs he gives. I have no doubt he knows what is coming.