I like longer values because they're harder to fake.

My Fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon Us.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!ā¤ļø I AM Divine Light!šŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! šŸ—” I AM Divine Gratitude! āœļø I AM Divine Perfection! šŸ˜‡ I AM! ā¤ļø

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

August 22, 2022
8+2+2+2+2+2=18=R
Numbers R Fun!

18 > 1+8=9
Used 49 times in Scripture, the number 9 symbolizes divine completeness or conveys the meaning of finality.

People often tell me I could be a great man. Iā€™d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

1:07=17
THE STORM IS UPON US 252
ONE HUNDRED FORTY FOUR 252
ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN 252
SOONER THAN YOU THINK 252

ITS IN YOUR FACE 165

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

I cannot hear It's In Your Face without thinking of VK or Michael P. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!ā¤ļø I AM Divine Light!šŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! šŸ—” I AM Divine Gratitude! āœļø I AM Divine Perfection! šŸ˜‡ I AM! ā¤ļø

I like longer values because they're harder to fake.
My Fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon Us.=892

He Spied On My Campaign And Got Caught Obama Spied On Trump Illegally And Was Caught Lying About It=892

For Men Loved The Darkness Rather Than The Light For Their Works Were Continually Wicked=892

And These Shall Go Away Into Everlasting Punishment But The Righteous Into Life Eternal=892

He Who Has An Ear Let Him Hear What The Spirit Says To The Called Out Ones Of The House Of Yahweh=892

I Am Coming Quickly Keep Holding Fast To What You Have So That No One May Take Your Crown=892

So That Everyone Who Believes In Him Should Not Perish But Possess Everlasting Life=892

Changing One Persons Life Changes All Life Remember This Child For It May Be The Greatest Lesson Of All=892

Life Is Too Short For Drama Petty Things So Laugh Hard Love Truly And Forgive Quickly=892

Jesus Loves The Little Children Red And Yellow Black And White They Are Precious In His Sight=896

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

BINGO! Both 446's. I hadn't even looked at the combined value.

Thank you- thank you very much.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Sorry I've been kicked off Twitter...hope there's at least 1 anon out there who can keep an eye on that ... šŸ™

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

There's more than one. We got you.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thank youšŸ™šŸ»Love youā¤ļøšŸ˜˜

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Wow! I didn't catch that one in my decode below of
My Fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon Us=446

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thank you. Love you too.
šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø šŸ‘Š šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let's go/Pain/For the 13 families

Incoming!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

If It Takes War To Overthrow The Criminals Of The U S A Government
Then May God Have Mercy

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=I+like+longer+values+because+theyre+harder+to+fake+My+Fellow+Americans+The+Storm+Is+Upon+Us

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Holy smokes this is a great picture.
AwesomenessšŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

My Fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon Us=446

Donald J Trump Is Winning Winning Winning=446
Thank You For The Tremendous Support=446
Thank You For Spending So Much Time With Me=446

The One Who Is To Become King Over Heaven And Earth=446
And The Gates Of Hell Shall Not Prevail Against It=446
All The Silver In The World Cannot Save You=446
There Is No Where To Run Or Hide For The Wicked=446
These People Won't Be Able To Walk The Streets=446

Root Of David Discovered In The United States=446
David Will Inherit The Throne Of Judah Forever=446
Many Will Regret Not Believing He Was Messiah=446

All Will Come To Repentance Through Knowledge=446
My People Will Know My Name And Hear My Word=446
Trust In God's Divine Mercy Fountain Of Life=446
I Know I Belong To Our Father Who Art In Heaven=446

Seventy Years Seven Months Seven Days=446
https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/donald-trump-will-70-years-7-months-7-days-old-first-full-day-office-president/

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

those were the days....when had real leadership. ugh....I am running out of popcorn šŸæ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh thank you Auntie this one is important!

(2) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
(1) Show this thread