We are in another type of war, new in its intensity, ancient in its origin, that requires a whole new kind of strategy, a wholly different kind of force. Forces which are too unconventional to be called conventional forces, which are growing in number and importance and significance.

#KennedyVision 🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Breaking the wall of the Cabal's lies seems likes an epic task - because it is, yet we are armed with eternal Will and the Force of God Almighty. Faith shows Us the wall of lies and its vastness.
Faith also shows Us that it is so brittle - it comes away with every stoke of exposure and every bit of penetrating Light shone on it.
🙏

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Breaking the wall of the Cabal's lies seems likes an epic task - because it is, yet we are armed with eternal Will and the Force of God Almighty. Faith shows Us the wall of lies and its vastness.
Faith also shows Us that it is so brittle - it comes away with every stoke of exposure and every bit of penetrating Light shone on it.
🙏

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I agree, wholeheartedly.
This next phase will be fought with mind and whole body spirit.
It's the toughest battle we will ever face.
There will be winds
Massive winds
people will need to learn to ground themselves.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

... and there are those trying to shut those forces down, Doq - have done for a while now.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

no shit doc...😎☕🌄
you gettin scared on me?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?
GOD-SPELL/GOSPEL
WORD WAR 111
(I)nfinite (I)ndividual (I)ntelligence
(A.)bsolute (I.)ntelligence
(A.)rtifical (I)ntelligence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekoHxB4idmg

"Day By Day" ~ Godspell (1973) - YouTube

I own nothing.

When I read ancient I think alien.
When I think alien I envision extraterrestrials

🚨👀 Read a trilogy of posts by Benjamin Fulford, here is a quote from his last one ⤵️

'So basically the families that use “monotheism” to herd sheeple split into various factions over the millennia'

https://prepareforchange.net/2022/08/18/benjamin-fulford-report-this-is-not-an-economic-or-political-crisis-it-is-a-crisis-of-monotheism-august-15-2022/

TS =#35 &#45. ❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

7:45
Spirit/Trump

Nana is waiting for the time,
THAT IS SOON COMING,
when all the people of the world see their evil and
REALIZE that WE HAVE ALWAYS had the POWER
we just didn't know it until now!

This BEAST operates, lives and breaths off OUR MONEY.
We have always had the power to bring them down!

TOGETHER we will this!
TOGETHER we starve the Beast that feeds off 2 things:
1. Our Fear
2. Our Slave Money

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Follow your gut,
Vote with your wallet

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

WWG1WGA

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

A war on consciousness.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Good vs Evil

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏💞

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is Spiritual and it is infiltration, not invasion. It is against the evil forces of darkness and is fought with Truth and Light.

WWIII is Spiritual ⚔️🗝️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Ley_Line_Manipulation

Free Energy may have Multiple Meanings

Nice TS Kim! 11:11

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

💯

(3) Show this thread

Lucifer seeded it and now the WEF, & Oligarch cabal are psyoping it. We're just as powerful if not more so when you think the psyop's success depends on consciousness that is not aware they're about. But once one becomes aware they can easily counter it with a thought/frequency that says nope...not buying it and then not supporting it in the physical.
Dealing with those that have been talked out of themselves may require extra no no no's, but even they can be exorcised with the reach of one trying to help, whose belief finally settles on the mount of knowing.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Savage.

🇺🇸⚖

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Red Edge to her Publication

YES!! 😎👊 🇱🇷💙

(2) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller made a change (wide) - YouTube

#Secretary of Defense #Christopher Miller #SOF #Special Operations #SECDEFCheckout for more Latest Defense & Technology in Military News Updates.www.defensef...

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Ezra Cohen-Watnick - YouTube

Ezra Asa Cohen-Watnick is the current Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. He previously served as the Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense ...

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

🤔

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Wholly...Holy 🕊🤍

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

'Sempra Supra'

🤔

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

DARK to LIGHT . ☀️
#KennedyVision#wwg1wga#GodWins . ❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

103 Not Out.

(11) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

An ancient war ... rages on today.

[They] long hid in the shadows,
but our POTUS lured [them] into the spotlight!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

The war is against AI (humanoid - evil) and humans (flesh & blood).

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins