Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We are in another type of war, new in its intensity, ancient in its origin, that requires a whole new kind of strategy, a wholly different kind of force. Forces which are too unconventional to be called conventional forces, which are growing in number and importance and significance.

#KennedyVision 🕶

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

103 Not Out.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️🙏❤️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Amen ✨💖🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨

Absofkinlutely.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

a new word!
Absofkinlutely LOVE it!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I always thought he looked more like Jackie, but here he looks like Jack except the eyes (they are still Jackie's)

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I know who made that meme!!
He loves the kennedys too! 😎
5:5

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

It is so wild but in that pic, JFK resembles my Dad as a young man. Now I will obsess looking for the photo ( well, tomorrow😴😏)

AMEN!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread