πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You are in the top 1% of 1% of people on earth that have any clue as to what's really habbening. That deserves naming. That is a big responsibility. You have no idea how important you are. Pray more. Ground. Hydrate. Eat less. We're going to need to be very light on our feet.

#FamilyIsEverything

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I have been slimming down even more. I eat pretty healthy. I still am not a big fan of running. Swimming yes, not running.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Swimming my brains out, grateful to have a salt water poolπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž

Amen I LOVE it, not salt water but probably gonna be moving soon. THAT is the way to go!!! Have FUN!!! Love that, if I could swim and live in water, I WOULD> lol

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you, I had a great time in the pool today, my body and Spirit say thank you to me…I would totally live in the water if I could too, what a gift, I look forward for youπŸΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž

Can't wait to meet ya'll for sure, IF it happens, right on, would be cool. I don't rally much but you can BET I waited DECADES LIKE SO MANY SO MANY for the WAKE UP and here we are, regardless if it was five seconds ago or decades, AMEN GREAT AND GOD WINS< I really would have, and sooner or later living on a beach again. NO doubt, my job is mobile lets trash the fiat, WORKING ain't the issue, for sure WE gotta BREAK ALL SHACKLES of hell matrix wise for sure,

My folks were smart enough to not let folks spray our foods and rule us, went by the place my grandma went to church, and a part where she gave birth to my Uncle Jimmy turned out to be a preacher, TEN pounds IN the house, tough stock, WE ALL come from TOUGH FOLKS< RICH HERITAGE IN CHRIST>

(2) Show this thread