Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I'm calling that mountain peak on the right. 😎

Only thing that would make it more gorgeous is if you were in the picture!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Would love to be there right now.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

ME TOO . ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏❤️🙌☀️

Warrior for Jesus the King, for The Republic, and for the Truth ❤️❤️

Is that Waikiki Beach? Majestic🥰

Again I Will say I just want to have a really really nig Thanksgiving dinner ❤ With all of you there!❤ Don't worry I will cook lol!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!

Gosh, Nana was just thinking about waking up to a new day without satan's control over humanity!

Can ya'll imagine waking up one morning and instead of going right back into the storm, we are clear of that part of it?

Imagine a morning that we get up and the majority of the evils have been publicly exposed and are either gone or in Gitmo.

Imagine a morning that we get up and the task at hand each day is rebuilding our world together instead of watching it being torn apart!

Have ya'll thought about just how amazing that is going to be?
Do you really imagine/manifest how wonderful this will be?

Change your thoughts Change your life!

Why do you think you are really here?
Nana begins to answer this question beginning with
God created me, God put me here!
Why?

https://youtu.be/7iekv2vQmzQ

"What we THINK, We BECOME" || MORNING MOTIVATION || Best Motivational Speeches 2022 - YouTube

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending" - C.S. LewisMore from Eddie Pinero:Your World Within Podc...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes I blocked her after she kept claiming I wasnt a real Christian because I shared something with Charkras… I will NOT have anyone tell me I am not a real Christian. Making hateful statements isnt okay in my book and I am not affraid to use the block button when needed…

(2) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Is this before the Rapture/Great Solar Flash or after?

I have no problem what so ever living the island life!! Sunset in Key West, my happy place

Goog morning ☺️☀️

"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny" "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" WWG1WGA

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

You are in front of Key Wesy By The Sea.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🌴🌴🌴

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🤗

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I was just thinking that's where we need to be.

👀🐠

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Is that shaped like a fish or am I all wet

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.