its frustrating that my (family) refuses to listen my 6 year old nephew who has been in an out of hospitals his whole life. (all vax related im sure) just got a booster. his last bout was with myocarditas or however you spell it. Theyre murdering their own child. sorry needed to vent. please prayer for them
and all the people like them who refuse to wake up. 🙏🏽...Cuz Im getting really Pissed ....Sorry

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Sending you some prayers Tank, and clarity prayers for the parents. These stories are the real heartbreak, as children have no choice. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Heartbreaking.

Praying for your nephew. Not fair Children are in the middle of this crossfire. Needs to stop. People need to be held accountable. Praying that your family will wake up before it is too late.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

I find this the hardest part and I have not experienced it as close as you have. I hope you have faith and pray, sending healing vibrations and an awakening soon. It is mind boggling to see so many people that have "faith" in media and blindly follow it shunning God's creation and sacrificing their own child. Heart wrenching deep pain for all children. And nothing I can do will stop it. tears. love is all we have to give so we do that. Love can help. I going for a cry now. love

🙏

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

🙏🏻🙏🏻 Big prayers for you and your nephew Tank!

🙏

🙏👆

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

I know what u mean , no one will listen . The truth needs to come out now and i pray they have some thing for the people that took it to heal them . 🙏

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😔🙏

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying now, Tank! 🙏 I am so sorry for what you are going through and what you are witnessing happening to your nephew. It is heartbreaking. I am seeing similar among family and friends. It’s tragic.#WakeUpWorld
#Pray

Praying for your nephew, you and your family. It is heartbreaking to see families continue the cycle of harm. Lets ask God to guide them off the ride and let their egos go so that they can see the truth and feel love again 🙏

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Sending healing prayers to your nephew, Tank. ❤️🙏

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

praying for your nephew and family