"These results demonstrate that brief online art viewing can improve and support well-being. In addition, this study emphasizes art interventions – a recommendation that can be implemented on-site or made specific to individual viewers. This opens new avenues for further research and applications in spaces such as waiting rooms, hospitals, and rural areas where access to art is limited." https://scitechdaily.com/psychologists-find-that-a-3-minute-online-art-viewing-can-significantly-improve-your-well-being/ — Make art, not war.

I believe it without a Shadow of a Doubt! I have said all along that your photos gave/give us a Mental Break and recharge of HOPE, each and every time you shared/share a few photos!!

You are a Healer Martin, by just being you and selflessly sharing your work!! 🙏❤️🥰😍

(I still think a photo book of pictures shared during the “Awakening” , possibly mentioning specific milestones we were dealing with at the time ~ i.e 2020 Elc, J6 , FBI Trump Raid etc, would be an amazing Coffee-table book! 🙏).

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it