Only people mentioned by @dspiegel in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response David Spiegel to his Publication

Not the real 45

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

9th degree Taekwondo award presented to Trump at Mar a Lego.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

“It is my pleasure and honor to receive this honorary certificate. Taekwondo is a great martial art for protecting oneself in these times (when COVID-19 prevails),” Dong-A-Ilbo quoted Trump as saying.

The former president reportedly added that he will wear the taekwondo ​outfit to Congress if ​he is elected president again and invited the Kukkiwon demonstration team to the United States to perform.

😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Andrew Draper says he knew Pres Trump while Trump was at MIT studying Mathematics and Physics in his Uncle Dept. He said Pres Trump was in his element there.
He also said Pres Trump had a Japanese Roommate . I think he was called Youtiotakahama and that Pres Trump learned to speak fluent Japanese- so it may have something to do with that but I think this chap is Korean

There was a YT video knocking around about it for years.

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Who is he and what is that framed text about?

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Mt. Rushmore has the signature gold Trump stamp. This would be amazing to add the Greatest President ever.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

was est das?

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

wow...nice!💜

That's ULTRA MAGAnificent!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

👀
Noice!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

I have been saying that President#Trump will be placed to the right of Lincoln.
#BibleCode

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

That's true. Keep family together. Also, the sequence of the presidents.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

1:31
ONE Foundation

Good afternoon VK, hope you are awesome as usual.
How did the blood experiment come out?
Nana has missed a bit the last few days?

Love Love this idea, he surely will be named the President that saved humanity.
Maybe a Mountain of their own with Trump, JFK, and JR only would be more fitting!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤️

We need to manifest the shit out of that. 💯

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Family IS Everything.

I believe governor Noem confirmed this in 2019? 😊

completion 2023-2024?? 🇺🇸

That would be freaking awesome!

Just want the American Dream for my family.

he deserves his own mountain with him and everyone who helped make this happen 🙏🇺🇸

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Love to see it! Unless something drastic happens most of us won’t live long enough to see it!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
LOOKS AMAZING

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

😅💝Lol

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Seems Like That Spot Was Saved For Our President! Love It!

(3) Show this thread