Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I thought you needed to see this smile.

Thank you for sharing our Q Queen and on the 17th!!!! ❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Well I'll be, Thank you for that, V was never a true Anon, but wanted to lean so badly. She loved Q, because Q is freedom, and Q loved her work and her patriotism. Hence why V was posted on the boards 3+ times

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I didn't realize that! I was just thinking and a picture of her smile popped in my head last night and I wanted to go see her smiling face again. lol I pray she is still alive and in protection and very happy. Thank you for sharing! 💝

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I hope so as well!! I feel like I have let her down though. She emcouraged me to start a People’s Bridge Patriot Meetup here in Texas! I had the meetups when she had her Lunches in Chicago! We would facetime sometimes during the meetup and send videos! I miss just talking to her and feeling her ENERGY!!! We stopped the lunches when she became sick and then after she was a POW! 😡😢.

I have a Feeling she gave you that Idea to post this going into the 17th!!! 🤣😂🙏🇺🇸❤️. She is good like that!

(1) Show this thread