You’re here for a very special reason, Patriots.

The dots will connect soon.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

merci le Saint 🙏😇

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Trusting God's Divine Plan!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

So many are connecting for me. Sadly, many I did not want to connect. Rather know the truth than live in the dark.

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

I don’t even really understand it, but I feel so privileged and honored. 🥰

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

I mean, The Creator of the Universe is my best friend, this IS the greatest privilege truly! But He’s chosen little O’me to be right here, right now, with all of you fine folks!
“For such a time as this.” 😭❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🕊🙏

The dots connected, long time ago, you refused to see the connection
Can you take the truth being told???

Kushner ,q, 107, dragon families and chakras, trump family, your donations, agreement not extended for them, but new agreement for humanity and much more
Simple raw uncensored truth

https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/detail/62fd3d68805b990016d3dc4a/17-08-2022-united-network-news-breaking-news-update-with-kim

stay strong, sending my love to you all❤😎

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

reversing the polarity?!
side note...
Doq can you repost that tupac/blacks for trump guy ... video again? thanq's ...

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

1234 😍

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

💞... 🙏

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

💞... 🙏

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I'm fine soon is good!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

This ^^^

(1) Show this thread

here to plant some seeds of divine wisdom… my FB post today

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

“soon” sure seems to take a long time these days.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Woot Woot! Keep the faith peeps!

Doq so many people are totally agonizing over the "IRS agents with guns".......I keep saying they are NOT going to do it. How can we reassure citizens that things will be good? It is stressing me to hear them over and over talking about Byden and the IRS. I am so ready for truth to be told to everyone. Your thoughts?

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

AU is failing ro upload a video I suggeat you watch. it is on tictok and the account name is@peggyamer

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

my wish is to work with the Kennedy Administration 🤗❤️‍🔥💯

“Many are called, few are chosen.” We need to remember that things will be revealed in due time. We must keep our faith strong and our energies positive. Whatever we are enduring pales in comparison to what the children have had to endure. Time is changing and can be changed in an instant. We need to dwell on all of the positive things. We can always find something positive if we change our perspective! WWG1WGA Hugs

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Eyes on the Prize 🔶️

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

❤️Well said

(3) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I hope so Doq. Starting to question why I'm here.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

You are here because you have faith. God Bless you and I hope you have a spectacular day!❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Amen Amen🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

That's what we keep hearing.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Care to enlightem us Doq?

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

💯❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Dots are connecting.
Soon is a much over used term these last YEARS.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Always disliked non-quantitative words like

soon, short, long, big, small...

They all depend on your perspective.

However, sometimes circumstances dictate they are the best you can do.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Think about all that has been accomplished. We are winning. God already won. Time to plan a celebration.

(2) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Doq, we are not going anywhere - we are still here - hanging on!