Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

This is really cool!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Every time I see something like this, I get so excited to think that we soon will know all the secrets that have been hidden for so long!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I wonder what makes them believe the tunnels are as old as 400 years as opposed to 150?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Anywhere near where they found the cave with the buddah and statues from around the world?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Yes saw that on You Tube. Brothers hunting GIANT bones found some people near grand canyon who found them. They said every time they started down canyon to get to caves Gove planes and helicopters scared them off.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

a govt agency shut down any further public scrutiny….now why would they do that…i have my suspicions.. so do I. 🧐