DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Ruby Ridge? Sandy Hook?

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Sandy Hook is in the area of Newtown. This is from the FBI database and there was zero murders in the Newtown area in 2012
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls
No murders in 2012 in Newtown

I kept wondering why Alex Jones didn’t use that as defense. 🤔

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

mr. Jones is compromised, if you look into his wife's family his father-in-law is way high up in the Mossad and Israeli intelligence. just saying, maybe I'm a little biased because he's hung up the phone on me three times when he had his radio show from Waco Texas. that and he's always trying to make a dollar that's very irritating.
pay-triot IMHO

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I am unsure but he may have flipped. The court case could be a show for the sheep so they can see how corrupt the sysytem has become. He coverers a lot of different subjects now so he may have had his strings cut