DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Ruby Ridge? Sandy Hook?

Only people mentioned by @G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

I kept wondering why Alex Jones didn’t use that as defense. πŸ€”

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I am unsure but he may have flipped. The court case could be a show for the sheep so they can see how corrupt the sysytem has become. He coverers a lot of different subjects now so he may have had his strings cut

#SaveTheChildrenπŸ™#WWG1WGAπŸ’ͺEphesians5:11⚑Love like JesusπŸ’› Fight like DavidπŸ’ͺI AMπŸ’₯DemonSlayerπŸ”₯Jesus isKingπŸ’œGod isLoveπŸ’― πŸ’«369TIMELINEπŸ’«

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

mr. Jones is compromised, if you look into his wife's family his father-in-law is way high up in the Mossad and Israeli intelligence. just saying, maybe I'm a little biased because he's hung up the phone on me three times when he had his radio show from Waco Texas. that and he's always trying to make a dollar that's very irritating.
pay-triot IMHO

(2) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Shawna Cox cell phone video from inside LaVoy Finicum's truck - YouTube

This video zooms in on the cell phone video Shawna Cox recorded from within LaVoy Finicum’s truck. It was shown at a Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office press ...

Shawna Cox cell phone video from inside LaVoy Finicum's truck - YouTube

This video zooms in on the cell phone video Shawna Cox recorded from within LaVoy Finicum’s truck. It was shown at a Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office press ...

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

So much hidden. 1st photo: Sandy Hook reunion. 2nd photo: Seal Team 6.

"Another Day, Another False Flag Shooting (Uvalde, TX)
I guess Buffalo wasn't enough for [Them], now we're moving to Texas!"
”Why are FREEMASONs on the scene of most shooting locations?
Openly giving interviews or in background shots?”
https://jordansather.substack.com/p/another-day-another-false-flag-shooting