Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

I root for Mike because Mike roots for We The People

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Yes , I LOVE him & all of My Frens & Family do too 🙏❤️#ILoveMikeLindell

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

AON right now

I have been banned from twatter for idk what. Guess I won't get to see the "tweet".

We bought 2 sets of sheets from him yesterday. They have already shipped. We will be doing more business with him in the future.

Sick em Mike, The Show moves to another level bring the Pillow Pain!

i bought a dog bed from My Pillow to support Mike

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

I heard that a News Max news anchor got into a pillow fight with Lindell and lost.
https://storenewss.com/newsmax-host-who-walked-off-set-during-interview-with-mike-lindell-grovels-to-viewers-in-on-air-apology/

Patriot Truth Seeker / Researcher Scorpio Native Texas Southerner

Just bought. Find those promo codes!

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

His pillows are THE BEST!

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

God Bless Mike Lindell! i purchased 4 of his FANTASTIC Pillows before i even knew of his support for President Trump! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

i had a horrible neck injury in 2014, lost use of my arms for over a year, after time to heal from laser surgery, i was still having some issues and my dad bought me a My Pillow... i cannot believe what a difference it has made!!! literally saved my neck and allowed me to heal even more, made all the difference to reach the best point ive been since being injured. My Pillow made my life so much better.

(1) Show this thread

i appreciate his fight.

what upsets me is evil people don't care about proof.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

BRING THE PAIN MIKE!!!!!
Q is ready!!!!!

shoot. i dont need a pillow but ill order one to support him!

my man and i ordered 2 my pillows and 2 my body pillows! just got them yesterday and they are amazing! best night of sleep ever! and my man is a combat vet who actually slept passed his alarm and he is normally up most of the night! best 200 ever spent!

any idea if he is dropping his 3 hour documentary today or toorrow? probably tomorrow. I am stoked!!!

In response Gunners Daughter to her Publication

Fryday hehe

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Gunners Daughter to her Publication

He just said 2 hour documentary will be on OANN & michaeljlindell.com tomorrow starting at 10AM est & will play around the clock.

(2) Show this thread

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Hats OFF to the NEW "Lbor Commisioner" ! WE LOVE MIKE!!

Great post, Kevin, thanks, so much!

Namaste' Much Love! 🙏

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

You're worth it, Roy.... God bless !!

(1) Show this thread