You are witnessing...
the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

hope to see the end of them REAL soon!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Good Riddance!

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

Kek 🐸🐸🐸

barbatruc 🤓magique le message

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

None of them should escape the wrath of god!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Finally, what an incredibly amazing time to be alive. Many have waited for this destination much of our time here. God is so good. The future is looking so exciting for Humanity. Praying all our Children will be safe from harm & be alive in love.

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

And loving it

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

“Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity”
~ Lord Acton

Sweet Freedom .

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

BUT, on June 6, 2018, President Trump made a State Visit to the UK, where he formally took back our sovereignty from the City of London and the Bank of England. We are no longer "owned" and considered collateral. The corporation of the United States ceased to exist at that time. We have legally reverted back to the original 1776 Constitutional Republic of the United States and back to our original Constitution (Without amendments) that was drawn up by our founding fathers. Joe Biden cheated to become President of nothing but a bankrupt defunct corporation.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

👍🎉🦅