Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

You are witnessing...
the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.

Only people mentioned by @BATES1 in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

BUT, on June 6, 2018, President Trump made a State Visit to the UK, where he formally took back our sovereignty from the City of London and the Bank of England. We are no longer "owned" and considered collateral. The corporation of the United States ceased to exist at that time. We have legally reverted back to the original 1776 Constitutional Republic of the United States and back to our original Constitution (Without amendments) that was drawn up by our founding fathers. Joe Biden cheated to become President of nothing but a bankrupt defunct corporation.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

bingo.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Everything they are doing is not legit. When the real President returns, All the fakes they have been pushing will be squashed.

(2) Show this thread