Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

136k sounds a bit much if ya do the math. On the other side of that coin, how could her psyche keep up with that much terror without completely losing touch with reality? I would think that her committing suicide early on would have been a given. IDK. Numbers like that tend to have a red flag on it for me.
The math...over, for instance, a 20 yr span.... that's 6,800 events per year. That's damn near 20 a day. šŸ¤”

So... they let that many children die without coming forward?

Remember the kids on the milk cartons?

I see a one certain John Durhamā€™s name in there šŸ˜

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Yes important work he is doing but we can not get justice in a corrupt justice system.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Guess its Monday Monday. šŸ˜‰šŸ™ŒšŸ•Šļø

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I listened to Jessie several times on interviews over the last year or two. I have never heard her talk about 136,000 kids before. OMG this is deeper then I knew and I know much about this been researching for years.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

We can not even imagine in our current imaginations how horrible it was and for the ones trapped in it since their were little i truly hope their memories can be wiped because it would be such a burden to carry that with you your whole life. I can't even begin to imagine the dreams.

Here videos speaking of how she was raised and trained participate in rituals with satan are bone shilling.

She has to be under God's protection or she would not still be alive.

https://timothycharlesholmseth.com/so-many-pieces-going-to-come-together-now-jessie-marie-czebotar-july-19-2022/

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

She said 1000 kids a month were killed by the Mother Of Darkness Priestess that was training her and there were 9 Priestesses apparently . Thats apart from the normal calander rituals and hunting parties.

(3) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

The worst kind of evil. It's all about the children. We must end it now. They are bringing judgement upon our land. God will not hold us guiltless.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

The worst kind of evil. It's all about the children. We must end it now. They are bringing judgement upon our land. God will not hold us guiltless.