Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Unfortunately, 2! Had to wear a mask to see my newborn granddaughter (Hospital rules) and then tested "ONCE" after my sister had covid because that was the same week last year when Scarlett Ann was born.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

in oct 2019 3 by nov 2019 1 lol. quick wake up

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

Still holding onto a ZERO. Been some close calls early on, but was able to slither through the traps:)

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sadly, 2. Had to get a Covid test prior to surgery and had to wear a mask in doctor office. Never went back. 🤣

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Just a quiz to wake ppl up you do not need too clarify -- No Winners - No Prizes and no Judgement

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

ZERO!!! 😄

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

1 for me too!

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

One for me.

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

yeah1! Had to wear a mask in the hospial while walking jn halls but removed it when in my husband’s room.

In response Rose May to her Publication

Not a personnal Questionaire -- Posted as a tool to wake ppl up !

No Judgement - No Prizes - and No Winners

(1) Show this thread