Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Was thinking Trump’s passport seizure could bump up VK’s APL and what do ya know the APL is now 9.333

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Who is VK and why is he so important on this site?

As Vincent would say, "Just another Patriot" ... No one is above the other.

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @joann212 in this post can reply

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I dont understand. Why do people watch him as if whatever he does is important? (statement is not in a condescending way)

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I have a different opinion on this ;
He has posted videos, pictures and statements that make me dig and go in different directions than my normal way of thinking.
There have been many times either a word or idea syncs...I will post something like the word "test" and he will post something with test almost at the same time.
I do not get all of the stuff, but it makes me think that there are many of us trying to understand what is going on.... He reposts other people stuff to recirculate it and get better views.
He supports people who comment and tries to help unite us.
These are my observations as to what VK represents...
Other wise he is just like all of us Anons. We are all trying to make a better world.
I hope I did not confuse the situation, rather I just put it into my own words.
I welcome your conversation...

Do you have a certain band you like to listen to more than others? Is there a certain news channel or radio station you like to listen to more than others? Is there a family member who you have things more in common with and enjoy the dialog or conversation? Maybe that is one or more reasons why people like to see what Vincent posts. Vincent is very calming for many. Vincent has a 'CHILL' vibe going on. Vincent is a 'keep it simple' kind of Anon wanting nothing more than to protect our God given rights on this planet. Funny, because I never looked at Vincent or anyone of his followers the way you do. I see just the opposite. Vincent is a very humble person connected to a higher frequency, as are many of us.

(2) Show this thread