Was thinking Trump’s passport seizure could bump up VK’s APL and what do ya know the APL is now 9.333

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Aug 6-9 were the Japan WW2 nuke dates. elon posted about the 10.69 upgrade. 10days past 6. Aug 16-19. Seems significant.

@Sigi7

you see this?

Just what we were talking about today

Angel numbers 333 deep dive

Add your thoughts to this one !!!!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Now VK is listening to us too??🤣🤪😂 That was a great conversation yesterday! It is a good number, and a lot of anons are on this same spiritual link. Did you see SR yesterday the good guys (yellow) and angels (white) were mixing it up heavily. Angels are playing hard ball with us.
~~
IDK . Your thoughts?

(1) Show this thread

Also, VK-s "following" number is slowly going up. Gonna be 1776 soon.

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

Occured to me to find out what happened that year

(1) Show this thread

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

at this rate we will be at 9.999 in about 10 years 🙄

yay...

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

When you own your own plane you can sort of kinda go wherever you want besides he already lives in paradise with a goddess ! Let’s keep things in perspective here

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

wow.. I was JUST looking at that too.. crazy timing!

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

His followers 1668 what may have happened in that year??

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

One one-thousandth aint a big deal lol

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Must be logarithmic scale, like pH.🤔

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

I was just thinking the same thing and was going to check . VIBES 🕊🙌🏼💖

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

I was just thinking the same thing and was going to check . VIBES 🕊🙌🏼💖

Marine Corps Infantry Veteran 0351, Jesus is Lord, Q, Tacos & Tequila, America The Free.

I have a passport, but not two.
I wonder if those were for Q & Q+?

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

Who is VK and why is he so important on this site?

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

He is Q's stepson. In charge of keeping vibes high. Rumor has it he once went on the road with Stone Cold Steve Austin as a "carpenter"

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

VK and his information resonate(s) strongly with a lot of us. (The simple explanation.)

(5) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

99 (18) most high.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

249 YOU ARE TALKING TO JFK JR 249

210 YOUR MONEY IS SAFE 210
210 YOU ARE THE HIDDEN SON 210

111 THE START 111

Nothing is Random. Everything has meaning

ONE TWO THREEE 148
WELCOME BACK JFK JR 148
SECRET KENNEDY 148
SON 48

(2 images)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Vincent Kennedy- 165
Prove The Past- 165
Resurrection- 165
It's In Your Face- 165

Say hello 2 48.

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

9:333 > 9:9 > 18 R

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

What is APL?

(1) Show this thread