Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Could We request a combo, "True/Fooked" button, @VK

As long as we are talking about seizure of property, etc. lets talk about the Denver Broncos & their new owners ???????. Headed by Rob Walton of the Walmart fortune & bringing in shareholders like Condoleezza Rice (is she really anywhere close by?). Read about the others. Very interesting & diverse business interests they all have.(money mgmt. companies & schools). They could definitely keep those new IRS agents busy. 1221 take it away. Billions of dollars involved. Could we the people be the actual new owners of the Denver Broncos., or our new govt. beneficitiares of that money? Joe Ellis, the chief financial officer of the Broncos is the nephew of President Bush Sr. Lots of interesting connections. Thoughts anyone.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

My first thought, if there is really a plan it would make sense. They would round em up and transport the demon swamp creatures to the FEMA camps AKA Walmarts that are closed down as they have government contracts that allow our military to use them. 🤔 only time will tell🇺🇸stay safe Patriots ❤️🙏🏼💥

oh now i like that

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Your post makes a lot of sense. I was worried the IRS was coming after our garage sales. 😂

123 . 321 VIBES 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅
#VKVibes#vibecheck . ❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

@KimRunner

There's your friend 129 again.
😘👊

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

26 U.S.C. § 1221 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 26. Internal Revenue Code § 1221. Capital asset

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

and Whose Assets get Seized per an EO for involvment in Human Trafficking…Fooked

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

holy flipping chips…who would figure that out otherwise?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

ha! my like #

(1) Show this thread

Well, I'd say that it's far more likely that they are hiring 80k Private Mercenaries, rather than 80k accountants.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Hard to answer this, as 1221 can refer to multiple ideas/thoughts. But whatever it refers to ...IRS was buying up large amounts of ammo several years ago...when I read the article, scratched my head...asking why...now it make more sense. Just don't know who 1221 is aimed at.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Interesting concept!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Interesting concept!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

12:21 = Faith🙏

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

I have two thoughts:

#1) Biblically-The mirror hour 12:21 is related to the guardian angel Haamiah. This angel is the angel of truth and through this mirror hour he is giving you a hand in understanding the truth about some things in your life. He also helps you in understanding religious truths.

#2) IRS CODE 1221 is when a refund is pulled to be reviewed by an auditor/ agent

FJB .......Trump is my President

IRC 1221 (Explained: What It Is And All You Need To Know) - Lawyer.Zone

https://lawyer.zone/irc-1221/

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

FJB .......Trump is my President

1221 - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1221

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

interesting read... with the display of various calendar years, then list of dated events.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Crossfire Hurricane

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

12:21 in my timezone 😎

(2) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

why are central banks trading bonds? what/who are the bonds

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Robbie Snead to his Publication

Bonds are as worthless as the Fiat... LOL 🙌
they are FOOKED!👊

(1) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Better be armed with more than a calculator if they come sniffing around here. BELEE DAT!

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Oh I beleeeeee....!😅🙌

(1) Show this thread

VK post 1422

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

are you refering to Certificate of Birth and the Cesta Que Vie Trust that ate created on ALL of us?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤷🏼‍♀️

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Oh sorry! I went on a bit and it was multiple choice! i thought we were on ... "this question is worth 5 points,' so I gave it my best shot.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

If the IRS were about to take out a whole load of accountants and so forth who are connected to cartels then I would imagine they would need some fire arms training and be able to handle themselves appropriately according to the threat.

I was kind of thinking along those lines; are they putting the Seizure teams together?

But then who would go for such a job? Maybe someone should have a go and see?

(1) Show this thread

The IRS is Worldwide 🌏

In response Jen ... to his Publication

oh lawd!!

In response Jen ... to his Publication

pplease be white hats idk

(3) Show this thread

Soooooo, they think it’s for us, but it’s really for them?