New POTUS on TRUTH Social - 1:22pm Eastern...

Things are heating up. If the FBI stole (seized) Trump’s passports their next step may be VERY dramatic.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Truthseeker, patriot ,Texan.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

They really think he would run from them? fools.

FBI is going down with the swamp.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Seems like fencing put up so they can further C.Wray's narrative of supposed 'THREATS' against the F-b-i so they can blame the right like they always do.
Saw video Saturday from guy that rides bike through DC while he videos, (can't remember the name), and viewers noted that barbed wire was installed on the inside meaning no one gets OUT. So doesn't appear they're worried about people getting IN. Thought that was interesting. 🤔 😳

(1) Show this thread

Three, of which one is outdated.
Leaves two.
Does trump had dual citizenship?

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response MvA_r to his Publication

Interesting question. Guess we will probs find out. I wonder how many people realize that at least half of Congress has dual citizenship with Israel?

Truthseeker, patriot ,Texan.

In response MvA_r to his Publication

one Diplomatic… for President, one personal.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

If they do arrest President Trump, I fear many citizens in this country will take to the streets. I shudder at the thought and yes, I know it would be part of this movie.

(1) Show this thread

Seems like payback is en route!

VK on TS - 1:03pm Eastern...

Also trip three APL

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

Payback - One Story, Two Movies | CINETHESIS - YouTube

Special thanks to director Paul Abascal and Mel Gibson's publicist Alan Nierob for their participation in the making of this video.Donate (Support The Channe...

(3) Show this thread