New POTUS on TRUTH Social - 1:22pm Eastern...

3? did he need a special extra passport as the president or is he hinting being a state national?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @txcuevibes in this post can reply

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response MMJ Schu to her Publication

yup, still got to ask the question as to why draw attention to passports, im sure we'll find out soon!
💛

(1) Show this thread

I'd never heard that term....had to look it up. INTERDASTING!!!!
https://www.mystatusselect.com/about-us/

OMGracious....y'all HAVE TO READ THE INFORMATION AT THAT LINK! It looks like a whole other level to common law and maritime law. This speaks about SOIL LAW and LAND LAW. What? Who knew!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

hope ya don't have a whole lot going on this evening.🤣 put david straight in the search bar of your media viewing platform of choice, grab some popcorn maybe a tasty beverage and enjoy! i still have some reservations about that all but hopeful nonetheless! as the saying goes if it sounds too good to be true...
the bad thing about all that info is they give you just enough to feel confident and it's rough when the other side has all the firepower if you make a mistake!
💛

(2) Show this thread

Good call or wonder if he has dual citizenship somewhere that we don't know about!?

Scotland?

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I was wondering why he would need an extra one. And he's not making any secret of it, either.

(4) Show this thread