Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Third World
English Gematria>131>We caught em all
Jewish Gematria>Break on through to the other side

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

"Third World!" with a capital [W] gets my attention. My imagination could go wild with that remark. Maybe he doesn't need a passport. Q144 and Q4951

I'm betting Trump will be the first arrest.. And then all hell breaks loose..

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

They dont want him leaving the country

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

You know who else has passport issues? HRC!

Drop 1:
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Ditto!

Interesting article where Ghislaine talks about her imaginary friend “A-17”. One of the boxes seized from MAL was labeled A-17. She also references the “friendly rat” and the food being overnuked.

Probably a coincidence.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4062583/ghislaine-maxwell-peekaboo-guards-imaginary-friend-jail/

https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/documents/search-warrant-1100-S-Ocean-Blvd-08-12-2022.pdf

In response The Quadfather to his Publication

ooooh.
getting haunted are we🤣

In response The Quadfather to his Publication

awesome research!!

(2) Show this thread

Maybe they can take Obamas passport as well WHEN they will raid his house 🤣

holy smokes